Monday 28 March 2011

Deja vu

Remember all that time I spent in January staying at Myhotel in Brighton? Well, I'm back in the land of the curvy walls again this week. Set off from home this morning in the dark (early start plus the only drawback of the clock change) and was in the office before eight. We have client staff from all over the world here this week so that we can work on a global project together. I was kinda hoping that the workshop would be held in the US, but they all decided to come here. (Not that I want to be away from home, but I spend too long in Brighton already, it would be nice to see somewhere new.)

We finished just after six this evening and so I was checked into the hotel and unpacked at about seven. No group dinner tonight, so I went along the road to the Giraffe restaraunt for dinner. I was the saddo in the corner - table for one, doing the kenkens in the Times!

News and pictures from home were entertaining today. We had a visit from the mobile pet parlour. A new experiene for Barley, and by all accounts one that she didn't particularly enjoy!