Wednesday 23 March 2011

Tired

Nervous yesterday, tired today!

Early start this morning, and I was in our London office by just after half past seven. Much to my relief, our seminar went well. People turned up, the presentations went down well, and we had some good feedback. Phew!

After that I got the train over to Kingston for a meeting. I got there at lunchtime, and the walk from the station to the office took me a little way along the river path which was packed out with people enjoying the warm and sunny weather.

Then this evening I was home just in time (hopped out of one car and straight into the other) to go and have a look at a house down the road that is on the market.

House very large and very impressive, but not sure if it is right for us. The only snag that we have at the moment is that we took Jake along with us to have a look, and now he's dead set on moving!