Monday 7 March 2011

Pictures

I have a photo frame on my desk at work, bought for me as a Christmas present from Nicky when we were celebrating Christmas at the Happiest Place. It is a black leather wallet with a Mickey silhouette on the outside, and inside there is space for two 6x4 prints.

For the last couple of years it has been on my desk with the same photos in it, and so today I decided that it was time for a refresh. Not that I didn't love the pictures that were in it, I most definitely did and still do, but I realised that Jake had grown a bit!

The pictures that I've enjoyed for the last few years were these ones, both taken on our Christmas holiday in 2007:



And after much deliberation, I have swapped over for these, which will be taking pride of place from tomorrow onwards (the first one taken in Santa Barbara last spring, and the second taken on our cruise last summer):